When contracting a chronic disease or infection, our immune system works excessively, trying at all cost to counteract the invasive agent. Nature provides us with an impressive defense system, non the less, with time, the lymphocyte production can begin deteriorating, as well as all other defensive cells responsible of fighting invasive agents. An immune support treatment must add sufficient nutrients and necessary elements to stimulate a healthy environment, capable of generating higher white cell production. Our Immune Support treatment adds essential nutrients for proper functioning, adequate oxygenation, oligoelements and minerals for maintaining a healthy bone marrow such s: Vitamin A and E, lycopene, beta carotene, lutein, selenium, alpha lipoid acid, green tea extract and more. The combinations of bio regulatory medicine are directed only and exclusively to the diverse lymphoid organs, such as: adenoids, lymph vessels and nodes and main glands. It’s important to keep them active and producing more lymphocytes.
OUR IMMUNE SUPPORT TREATMENT ALSO INCLUDES:
* High Dose Vitamin C+ Drips
* Oxygen Therapy
OTHER TREATMENTS AND SERVICES:
- I.P.T.L.D. Targeted Low Dose Chemotherapy
- Natural Chemotherapy (Non-Toxic)
- Detoxification Therapies
- Anti Parasitic Treatments
- AntiFungal Treatments
- Anti Virus Treatment
- Specific Organ Support
- Nutritional Fortification
- High Dose Vitamin C -Drips-
- Cellular Anti Aging Treatments (Non-Esthetic)
- Specific Symptom Relief: Inflammation, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Allergies.
- Bio-Energy Treatments for Chronic Fatigue
- I.P.T. Treatments for Other Illnesses and Infections: prostatitis, arthritis, rheumatism, digestive illnesses, anemia, malnutrition, multiple sclerosis ...
- Nutritional Guideline
- Supplement Guideline
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- ONKOTEST Chemo sensitivity Testing
Read our booklet: IPT E-Booklet
Get your FREE evaluation, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about IPT and our services: www.iptldmd.com
IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, MD.
U.S. Fax (619)-330-1978
* All our treatments include a Maintenance and Follow Up Plan for each specific medical condition, to prevent recurrence.
* IPT - IPTLD is an official trademark of Donato Perez Garcia, M.D.